What are the COVID Rules?
- ALL GUESTS WILL HAVE TO WEAR MASK.
- WE WILL CHECK FOR BODY TEMPERATURE OF ALL GUESTS DURING ARRIVAL. IF BODY TEMPERATURE IS ABOVE 98.6 DEG F, ENTRY WILL NOT BE ALLOWED.
- YOUR LUGGAGE MAY BE MANUALLY SANITIZED WITH DISINFECTANT DURING ARRIVAL.
- AAROGYA SETU APP MUST BE INSTALLED IN GUEST’S MOBILE.
- TO VISIT OUR PROPERTY YOU MUST NOT BE A RESIDENT OF ANY CONTAINMENT ZONE. MUST NOT BE UNDER QUARANTINE. MUST NOT HAVE TESTED COVID¬19 POSITIVE IN THE LAST TWO MONTHS.
- DURING THIS TIME OF COVID-19 PANDEMIC, YOU CAN ONLY VISIT OUR PROPERTY BUT CANNOT ROAM AROUND IN THE VILLAGE OR LOCAL MARKET.
- Swimming Pool usage is not allowed.
- Right Of Admission Reserved by Bhagabatipur Farmstay.
What service will I receive when I stay at Bhagabatipur?
With the goal to generate greater economic benefits for local people and enhance their well-being, we have involved all women local Self Help Groups to manage the resort’s kitchen and house-keeping. Few local senior citizens are involved in regular activities like gardening and vegetable farming. We also arrange for cultural programs with local Bauls (pre-booking required) at our resort for the guests. All services and activities within the resort area are managed by local communities and villagers themselves. We have deliberately made the effort to involve and employ the local populace to safeguard their economic and social growth.
How do I book the rooms?
Please use the enquiry form under the “Booking” link of this website. We will reply to your enquiry with availability and other terms and conditions. After we receive your confirmation email, we will send you Bank details for payment.
What is the arrangement of food?
Food is preprared by local self help group in our kitchen. We do not have any restaurant. Products are sourced from local market and our own organic kitchen garden. The details of food in the package that we provide are as follows:
- Lunch: Rice, dal, bhaji, sabji, fish (1 pcs) or egg (2 pcs), chutney, papad
- Evening: Veg pakora/ Chop, tea
- Dinner: Rice/Roti, dal, sabji, chicken curry (4 pcs), salad/sweet.
- Breakfast: Luchi, sabji, sweet, tea
Any other additional food item (if available) is extra chargeable.
What are the house rules?
Our rooms are non smoking. Please keep your shoes in cabinets kept outside very container room. Food is only served in the dining hall. AC & Geysers will not run during power cut.
What are the Cancellation rules?
- Full pre-payment for accommodation on all bookings is compulsory.
- Cancellation request received 10 days prior to arrival, will be refunded at 90% on the total billed amount.
- Cancellation request received 6-9 days prior to arrival, will be refunded at 75% on the total billed amount.
- Cancellation received 3-5 days prior to arrival, will be refunded at 50% on the total billed amount.
- Cancellation received 48 hours prior to arrival, NO REFUND will be allowed.
During the stay or on arrival, if part cancellations are requested, NO REFUND will be allowed.
Do you have transport arrangements for local sightseeing?
Yes, our caretaker can make arrangements for local sightseeing in cars. Charges are payable on spot directly to the vehicle owners. If you take your own vehicle, he will guide you about the directions.
Is car parking available?
Yes, there is a designated parking area inside.
How to reach Bhagabatipur?
By Train – There are local as well as passenger trains to Bolpur Station from Howrah and Sealdah Stations. You can check erail.in for train timings. The nearest railhead is Ahmadpur (Station code: AMP). From Bolpur, you have to hire auto-rickshaw or car to reach Bhagabatipur. From Ahmadpur Railway Station you can walk to our place.
By Road (from Kolkata) – Reach Dankuni – take Durgapur expressway reach Bardhawan – take road towards Shantiniketan – Cross Bolpur, move towards Prantik Rly Station – Move towards Admadpur Chowrasta more – Take right on State Highway 6 – Drive for around 200 meters and take left from Ahmadpur Police outpost – Reach Bhagabatipur Container Rooms.
Do you give pick-up services from Bolpur Railway Station?
The auto rickshaws at the Bolpur Railway Station would bring you to Bhagabatipur. The auto rickshaws are available till afternoon. However, if you want, we can arrange an auto-rickshaw for your pick-up from Bolpur Railway Station. Additional pickup charges required.
Do you make arrangements for Shakti Peeth Darshan?
Yes, we can be arrange Shakti Peeth Darshan to Kankalitala, Fullora, Nandikeshari, Bakreswar, Tarapith, Nalateshwari. Details about these Shakti Peeth destinations are available on our website under sightseeing. Our caretaker can make arrangements for vehicle. Vehicle charges additional.
Do you make arrangements for fishing in the pond?
Yes, guests can enjoy fishing (angling) while staying in our rooms. You are advised to carry your own fishing equipments. Fishing (catch and release) in the pond is chargeable.
What are the charges of Barbeque?
We can make arrangements for barbeque. Approx charges are mentioned below:
- Rs.350 (500 grams marinated chicken + barbeque set + wood + assistance)
- Rs.550 (1 kg marinated chicken + barbeque set + wood + assistance).
Is Boating chargeable?
Paddle boats are available for boating. Guests, have to pay on spot for boating.